Heard and read all about Sagada’s posts but don’t know how to go there? Well I will tell you how… [ in relation to my story: I Survived Sagada!! ^_^ ]
From Manila you can take any bus to Baguio or Banaue then transfer to an onward transport.
Via Baguio – you can ride Victory Liner, Genesis, Saulog Transit and Dagupan Bus Co. once you arrived in Baguio, take either a GL or Lizardo bus. There’s no reservations at all. Travel time is 6 hours.
Via Banaue – only two bus companies that travels to Banaue: Ohayami Transit and Dangwa Trangco Inc., from then you can take a van directly to Sagada. Or, you can catch a jeepney (toploading it is!!) or a bus going to Bontoc and another jeepney ride from Bontoc to Sagada.
Where to stay in Sagada?
- You can check here for Complete Accommodation List
Activities to do in Sagada?
- Cave Connection Lumiang and Sumaguing Cave
- Spelunking at Sumaguing Cave
- Watch sunrise at Kiltepan Sunrise
- Passed through Aguid Rice Terraces on your way to Bomod-ok Falls
- Mountain climbing at Mt. Ampacao
- Trek to Echo Valley then Hanging Coffins
- Visit Ganduyan Museum
- Sagada Weaving
- Sunset and Bonfire at Lake Danum
- Buy souvenirs at Ganduyan gift shop
- Visit St. Mary Church
Where to eat in Sagada?